Terms And Conditions For The Supply Of Products
Welcome to the Techy Extra website. This page tells you the terms and conditions on which We sell any product(s) listed on our website.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Your attention is drawn to clauses 9 and 11.
These terms contain binding arbitration clauses and a class action waiver that impact your rights regarding disputes. If you live in the United States, please read this carefully. Read the terms and conditions, and then go ahead and make a purchase. If you disagree, don’t make a purchase.
Information About Us
We ship throughout the United States. Although we do our best to provide great shipping service, some limitations may be out of our control due to the regulations of the delivery company.
By placing an order through our site, you agree that you are:
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding agreement
- You are the legal age
- You are the resident of the state that we service
How The Contract Is Formed Between You And Us
- You’ll receive an e-mail from us acknowledging your order. This email does not mean your order is accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to buy a product. We’ll confirm acceptance by sending you an e-mail confirming the product has been dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation”). A contract is formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- We will not process your order until payment has been received in full by the provisions of clause 7.
- If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any errors made by email before your order is processed. If your order is processed, you will be unable to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the products to us by our Returns Policy.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch We have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
- When making a request, you undertake all details you provide to us asking about our goods and services are true and accurate. You are telling us that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of goods and services. Your responsibility is to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
Availability And Delivery
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Suppose you wish to dispute a delivery of your order. In that case, you have 14 days starting from the day that the tracking status for your order is updated by the carrier as fulfilled (i.e., updated as delivered to the address set out in the Dispatch Confirmation). We reserve the right to request evidence before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or any associated delivery costs.
Price And Payment
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website.
- You shall make payment by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds regarding the total amount stated in the order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, but changes will not affect orders we have already accepted.
- Our site contains a large number of Products, and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. Suppose a Product’s right price is higher than the price stated on our site. In that case, We will usually, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after We have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a miss-pricing.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro, Electron, and Laser Card. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- Our Liability
- Dispute Resolution, Binding Arbitration, and Class Waiver
- IF YOU’RE A U.S. RESIDENT, WE ALSO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISIONS. FIRST, WE BOTH AGREE TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS OR DISPUTES IN COURT. EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR INFRINGEMENTS OR OTHER VIOLATIONS OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. RIGHTS OR CLAIMS FOR INDEMNIFICATION BROUGHT ALLEGED BY US AGAINST YOU UNDER CLAUSE 12 OF THESE TERMS. WE ALSO BOTH GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION CONCERNING ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE. ADDITIONALLY, OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT ALSO MAY BE UNAVAILABLE OR LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. FOR CLARITY, THIS CLAUSE 10 REGARDING BINDING ARBITRATION AND RELATED RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS, INCLUDING GIVING UP RIGHTS TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION CLAIMS, IS APPLICABLE TO ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US, EXCEPT FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO YOUR INFRINGEMENTS OR VIOLATIONS OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO INDEMNIFY US UNDER THESE TERMS.
- BY EXPRESSLY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND BY USING ANY SERVICES OF OUR SITE, YOU AGREE THAT, EXCEPT FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO YOUR INFRINGEMENTS OR VIOLATIONS OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY US, ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) by the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by Section 12. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
- The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any disputes relating to arbitrability and enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision, or any part of it, or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief is available in a court under law or equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each party and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- We will be responsible for paying any individual consumer’s initial arbitration fees. But, unless any of the claims brought affords the prevailing party an award of attorneys’ fees and the arbitrator decides to award reasonable prices to the prevailing party under the fee-shifting provided by applicable law, each party will bear its/his/her own attorneys’ fees.
- You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In other words, in any dispute or resolution of the claim, NEITHER YOU NOR US WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER PARTIES OR CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION, OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM BROUGHT AS A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS ARBITRATION, OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER, OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. You and We agree that the arbitrator or arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator or arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver, and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may be raised only in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- If any provision of this arbitration agreement outlined in Section 10 is unenforceable or otherwise void or invalid, the unenforceable, void, or invalid provision will be severed from this Section, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
11 Intellectual Property Rights
All and any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with the Products shall be owned by Us.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS TECHYEXTRA.COM LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES, FROM ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES AND/OR COSTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LEGAL FEES) AGAINST TECHYEXTRA.COM LTD ARISING FROM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (i) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SALES, (ii) YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; (iii) YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY OTHER RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DEFAMATION OF SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY, OR VIOLATIONS OF SUCH PERSON’S OR ENTITY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, (iv) YOUR BREACH OF ANY DUTY OF CONFIDENCE OR PRIVACY OWED TO TECHYEXTRA.COM LTD OR (v) ANY FALSE STATEMENTS OR CLAIMS MADE BY YOU IN ANY FORM ABOUT TECHYEXTRA.COM LTD OR ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. NOTE THAT THE ARBITRATION PROVISIONS OF CLAUSE 10 DO NOT APPLY TO ANY INDEMNIFICATION CLAIMS OR ACTIONS BROUGHT AGAINST YOU BY US UNDER THIS SECTION.
13 Import Duty
- Order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK. They may be subject to import duties and taxes, levying when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for paying any such import duties and taxes. Please note that We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
14 Written Communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication. You acknowledge that all contracts, notices, news, and other communications that We provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices you give to us must be given to us at email@example.com. We may notify you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order or in any of the ways specified in clause 13 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after posting any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped, and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
16 Transfer Of Rights And Obligations
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and our respective successors and assigns.
- Without our prior written consent, you may not transfer, assign, charge, or otherwise dispose of a Contract or any of your rights or obligations arising under it.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract, or otherwise dispose of a Contract or any of our rights or obligations arising under it during the term of the Contract.
17 Events Outside Our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of our obligations under a Contract caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other public or private transport means.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will have an extension of time for performance for that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing by clause 13 above.
- If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition, or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions, and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub-clause as is permitted by law.
20 Entire Agreement
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to represent the entire agreement between us about the subject matter of the Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- In entering into a Contract, we each acknowledge that neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking, or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us before such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, before the date of any Contract (unless such false information was made fraudulently), and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
21 Our Right To Vary These Terms And Conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, and changes in our system’s capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which We may decide.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if We notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before We send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case We have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
22 Law And Jurisdiction
Please note that these Terms and Conditions or any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or use of our site (whether or not contractual) shall be governed by English law. If you are a consumer, your use of our site will be governed by English law, except that if you are not resident in England, then English law shall apply only to the extent that it does not override any mandatory laws of the country in which you have your usual place of residence.
23 After-Sale Service
- Questions, comments, or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any complaints, these should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Suppose you are not satisfied with how we have handled any complaint. In that case, you may wish to request that the complaint be referred for alternative dispute resolution (where an independent body considers the facts of the dispute and seeks to resolve it without you having to go to court). Disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform, found at http://ec.europa.eu/dr).
24 Discount Code Terms And Conditions
Official Techy Extra Discount Codes entitle you to an extra percentage (specific to the Discount Code in question) off your next online order from www.techyextra.com. To claim your discount, when in the ‘My Bag’ section of your account, there is an option to “Apply Coupon,” which allows you to enter the promotional code to apply it to the order.
Discount Codes can only be used once per customer, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, remain our property, and are not transferable. There is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order.
Payment in alternate currencies can be enabled by selecting the appropriate flag in the dropdown currency selection menu at the top of the homepage. Goods are supplied subject to our terms and conditions, which can be found at: